Sunday 1 March 2015

Almost Bl0G ZeR0 Se7EN

Almost Bl0G ZeR0 Se7EN


Its been alooong while since Ive written anything. So here it goes yet another Bl0G thing. I constructed a Website in HTML5 for fun and entertainment purposes. Some people knit sweaters or watch T.V. to kill time.  Thought I'd mention that so you wouldn't be thinking I was perfecting my straight jacket escape skills all this time.



Here is the link check it out:

http://filesharez.co.nf/   <--If you want to learn about FileShare click on that link. [I don't have to write a Bl0G about it seems how I made a whole Website.] PSA: "Drugs are bad! mmmkay? So is FileShare! mmmkay?"


I like HTML5 a whole lot. Almost as much as Flash. Its the best for constructing Websites in my opinion.  I'm currently playing around with WordPress. I be making a portfolio / about me thing with it. You can check that out as well. 

http://the7thmatrix.byethost6.com/  <-- Its still being constructed at the time I wrote this. 
WordPress has its uses besides being just for BL0GZ. Its easy to use and you don't have to learn how to code in PHP to use it. Hooorah! I used to hate PHP and now I don't think its all that bad anymore. Thanks to WordPress. It was one of those "knock it till I tried it" things. ha! So this BL0G is more like a shameless plug for the stuff I've been doing. I'm going to have to change the name to "Almost BL0G! 07" 

https://wordpress.com/  <----- Check it out.

This has been one of my laziest writing adventures in my opinion.  Oh well I say! :) So I will leave who ever is reading this with a quote.

"If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party"

No comments:

Post a Comment